Thursday, December 20, 2007

4 Days and Counting...

Until Christmas, that is. Only 2 days until we leave. WOAH....when did THAT happen??? Christmas really snuck up on me this year. Snuck? Sneaked? Whatever.

I was watching tv while I was babysitting for a couple in our ward this evening and I saw a Macy's commercial that stated "Only 4 more days to shop!" and I was like, "SERIOUSLY?!?!?!" and had to check my calendar. I don't know where the time went. I'm glad my shopping was done back in November...otherwise I'd be in trouble. I've been so caught up in writing papers and stressing about finals the past two weeks that I wasn't really paying attention to the date. I mean it's already the 21st!!!!!!! Which also makes me realize something else...6 months ago today I was giving birth! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I know it sounds cliche, but it's true!


Our Little Guy...6 whole months ago!


Happy Family!!!

So all of my finals are over and I've got pretty good news to report. My written Spanish final was better than I expected. I was hoping for a mid-70 and I somehow managed to swing an 88!!! And my Spanish oral went just about the same, with an 87. And now I never have to worry about that crazy language ever again! I feel really good about my American Novel final...despite the fact that it was at 7:00 am yesterday and I only got 3 hours of sleep before hand. And then my crowning glory...Book of Mormon. I literally aced the final. A whopping One Hundred Percent. 100/100. Can't get any better than that!!!!

Well, I have some serious cooking to go do. Last year, we didn't make anything for any of our neighbors. I don't know why...maybe I was being a Bah Humbug. But this year we received a bunch of treats from a lot of our neighbors that we have grown closer to this past year. So I feel like I should show some love and appreciation toward them, as well! Chocolate covered pretzels and some homemade butter mints should do the trick! So once I put some Gloria Estefan Christmas music on, I'm off to the kitchen. "TTFN!"

No comments: