Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brother And Sister...

I feel so blessed that my kids seem to love each other so much. Having been an only child my whole life, I wasn't sure what to really expect when it came down to my kids and their sibling-y relationships. But I can honestly say that these two just adore each other. Whenever Logan walks into the room, Kaylee watches him intently. Until he makes her laugh. Then they just keep bouncing off each other and will laugh for like 20 minutes. And whenever K wakes up from a nap, Logan is the first one by the crib, ready to get her out and play. Yay for brother-sister love!!!

 

(Click to make it bigger)

1 comment:

KelliSue Kolz said...

I suspect one of the greatest things we accomplish for our children is providing them with each other to love when we have moved on.