Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Much Awaited Videos...



So here they are...the latest feats my genius little boy has accomplished! The clapping, the crawling, the waving. I'm so proud! He's also taken a liking to most solid foods now. Seriously, over the last 4 or 5 days, the kid has realized that food you can chew and crunch is awesome. However, we have noticed that he only likes food that is big enough for him to hang onto and chomp on. He also doesn't like anything that turns mushy too quickly. I honestly thinks he likes the action of biting down on things and letting them crunch. It is pretty cute.



Also, both Zac and I finished our finals today. It was amazingly liberating. I ended up getting an 86% on my New Testament final. Which isn't bad. It's no 100% like I got on my Book of Mormon Final last semester, but it's not bad. That means I'll probably get a B+ in the class. Eh. My History of Creativity class' final was pretty easy (since I studied FOREVER) and I feel good about it. I think I'll pull at least an A- in that one, but I"m hoping I barely made an A. That would be FAB-U-LOUS. But we'll see. And my Shakespeare in Film class should produce an A-, too. But grades will be posted in the nest week or so, so I should be able to know for sure before too long.



And then the sleep training...it's still going very well! Last night was a little bit tricky because Aunt Savannah was over and, well, let's be honest. No one wants to go to bed when she's around to play with! But the second time he went down, I only went in once. So basically, the last three nights I've only had to go in once to reassure Logan that I'm there and he rolls over and goes to sleep. I'm soooo glad this is working!!!

Well, we're off to enjoy a few days of little responsibility before Spring Term starts on Tuesday, so I may or may not post until then. We shall see...love you all! Enjoy the videos!

No comments: