Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dear Moms In My Life...

(Especially the one who birthed me, the one who birthed my husband, and the ones who birthed our parents), I am fully aware that Mother's Day is Sunday. I am also aware that to have a present GUARANTEED to be there by Saturday via the USPS for the actual Mother's Day events, it should be in the mail by tomorrow. However, I don't know if that is going to happen. As you know, I work 40-hour weeks these days. And take care of my two children (and husband) in the meantime. And I also had non-stop house guests for the last three weeks.

I'm not complaining, really. I'm just covering my bases in case I don't get my act together and get stuff in the mail tomorrow. Just know that I love you and I am thinking about you and trying really hard to come up with a way to honor you on this most special of days. So there it is. <3

No comments: