Friday, June 18, 2010

Because Christine Facebooked Me And Told Me To Post...

I've been busy. I know that's not an excuse, but I find my time is better spent with my children than blogging. Case-in-point:

Instead of blogging a few weeks ago, we went to Utah Lake:







And last night, instead of blogging, we did this for about 20 minutes:



See those PJ's? Logan wore them when he was tiny. And now I make K wear them. Why? Because they remind me of the PJ's the baby in "Labyrinth." And we all know how much I love that movie. And nearly every time I put K in these jammies, we listen to this:

So what else can Miss K do these days besides bring up feelings of cheesy 80's movies? Well, like you saw briefly, she can clap. She has also learned the signs for "more," "all done," and we're working on "please." She points, waves, gives kisses, and gives hugs. She is also just barely getting out of her stranger anxiety phase. She is crawling at the speed of light, standing, and walking along furniture. She is getting so big. It's hard to believe that she will be one next month. One year old. Where did the time go?

And how about that Logan boy? Well, he will be three. On Monday. It's insane. And he will get his own post then.

So I suppose this post is a bit scatter-brained, but that's what you get when you request a post that I haven't thought through enough :-)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Awww! They are so cute! :) Spending time with them is way better than blogging--even if I do enjoy reading your updates.

Unknown said...

Sarah,

As a birthday gift to you on Logan's birthday, I want to give you the pampered chef pan Kate sent up to my house a million years ago. It was here for the two days you spent at my house, and I never remembered to give it to you!

And for Kaylee on Logan's birthday I have a blanket you left here. :)

Emily