Monday, January 3, 2011

Ooohh, Shiny...

I like sparkly, shiny things. If you know me, you should know that by now. So I changed the blog background again. I certainly like this one. In other news, 2011 hasn't been awful yet. Great, no. But not awful either.

We have had some rather spectacular weather here in the northwest the last few days. It's been 50 and sunny all day. So Saturday, we decided to go be all touristy and roam around Elliott Bay and Pike Place Market. Little did we know it would be so dead on New Year's Day, but it was still fun. We even had fish and chips right on the water. We will definitely be going back when it gets warmer again.




3 comments:

Celeste said...

I still submit that Western Washington is the most beautiful place on the face of the planet ... two months out of the year :) Looks like you got a bonus of great weather during regular rainy season. Fabulous! You made me all home sick with the shots of the Pike Place market. *sigh* Enjoy!

MySiteMalixi System Development said...

Nice post!
I would know to know more about your blog. You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.

tnt71206 said...

I miss you! Your kids are getting so big! I hope this year treats you well--you deserve it! We're surviving here in North Chicago. I'll blog again when I'm done throwing up all the time. Yep. Three more weeks til second trimester. Why do we do this to ourselves??