1. We moved back to NY.
2. Zac has been working for Steele's Deals Auto Sales. And making decent money. Yay!
3. We are living with my in-laws, but we are house-hunting.
4. Logan turned 4.
5. Kaylee turned 2.
6. Zac turned 26.
7. Logan was wait-listed for Pre-K at Bloomfield and is 4th on the list. So he may or may not get in.
8. Logan played summer soccer on a team.
9. I planned (and brilliantly executed) a two-day birthday extravaganza for my mother-in-law's 50th birthday.
10. I was called as a Primary teacher in my church. I teach the 5-year-olds.
11. Aunt Savannah came to visit from Utah for almost 2 weeks and she went through the temple for the first time while she was home. I was SO happy I got to be here for that!!!!
12. We almost bought a new van, but decided we would rather use the money for our own living space.
13. We went camping with Liz and Jesse.
14. My cousin Melanie came to visit from South Carolina with her baby.
15. My other cousin, Cathy, had a baby shower where I dominated most of the games (as usual).
16. My friend Nikki's baby Sebastian was baptized so Zac and I got to check out a Catholic baptism.
17. Project Runway started another season. I'm so glad we have cable again.
18. The twins moved out of the house and went to BYU, so now my kids have their own room next to mine and Zac's room.
19. Liz and I went all HGTV Design Star on said bedroom. I promise to upload before and after pics.
20. I started going to Zumba with one of my nearest and dearest friends, Sonya. And by started I mean I went with her once. And we may or may not have picked up Wegman's Chinese take-out on our way back to her house after Zumba.
21. I set a firm goal to finish my complete draft of my WIP (which means I'm not allowed to revise till the draft is complete. Which also means I've really only sat down once to work on it.).
22. Zac and I are trying to plan a night or two in Skaneateles sans kids.
23. We've attended more family dinners and get-togethers than I can count. On both sides of the family.
24. I've read nearly every book in the YA section of the Bloomfield Public Library. Now I have to start anticipating when I will finish books so I can order new ones from inter-library loan. Boo.
25. Last Tuesday I hosted a Twilight Party, in anticipation of Breaking Dawn part I coming out in November. I'm doing a monthly party leading up to the release so my friends and I can re-watch all of the other movies and get psyched for the first part of the last one. With all of the food and decorating, it was probably one of the best parties I've hosted in a while...and when people didn't leave until 2 a.m., it really made me feel like I can throw a party :)
So there you have it. I may or may not elaborate on some of those topics mentioned later, but we shall see. And because you guys always want pictures, here are some random ones that happen to be on the computer (because any that are on my iPhone are also on Facebook and you should have seen them already).
Twinners do Prom. And the kids are thrown in for good measure.
Typical morning...Kaylee has stripped down out of her jammies and has a pre-breakfast sucker thanks to Grandpa Joel, and Logan has already finished his while remaining clothed.