Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Haircut...

The other day, I realized Logan's hair was getting SUPER shaggy and that it was time for a cut. Now, occasionally I will take him somewhere and have it done, but most of the time, I just bust out the clippers and give him a 3 on the sides and a 4 on top. So that's what I did. However, every time I end up doing Logan's hair at home, Kaylee starts digging around for scissors and says, "cut my hair, too!"

Of course I'm usually all, "but you're my baby and I don't want to cut your long, beautiful hair!" but this time I said fine.

It was just a trim...maybe like 2 inches by the time I was done. But it turned out nice and even (trust me it is. She kept cocking her head when she smiled so it looks longer on one side in the picture.) and Miss K was so thrilled that when Daddy came home, she ran up to him and said, "look a my hair! I so boofal!"

4 comments:

Celeste said...

aw!! she is so boofal!! and way to go on the haircut! not an easy feat on the wee ones.

Karen said...

Oh Sarah! She has the squishiest cheeks!! What a doll. You did a great job on her hair!
-love, Karen

Dani said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO BEAUTIFUL!

Francesca said...

I hope you don't mind a comment from a complete stranger. I stumbled upon your blog with blogger's "next blog" function. I read a couple of your most recent posts and thought it was lovely to read - you have a great writing style. And yes, the haircut is booful!

Cheers,
Francesca