Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!




Happy Halloween all!!!!

So I tried posting the other day, but the video wouldn't upload and I think it deleted my post. Maybe it was saved...I'm not sure. I'll look when I'm done writing this one. So Logan enjoyed his first Halloween...I think. He didn't complain at all, so I'm assuming it was a good time. We went to a costume party at our friends' (Mat and Dani) so we got all dressed up. I was Dorothy, Zac was the Scarecrow, and Logan made his starring appearance as the Lion. He was super cute. Especially after he was donned with eyeliner on his nose. I couldn't resist. I think he was a little embarrassed to be wearing makeup, but when we got to the Williams' house, he found out his friend James had a Snoopy nose of eyeliner, too, so it was all good.

So his Lion costume was a hit and he had a great time playing with all the other babies.

The other post that I never published talked all about his first experience with Rice Cereal. That was also a hit. He loves that stuff so much, he can't get it into his mouth fast enough. The video is pretty funny...I hope I get a chance to get it on the web page soon.

Oh! Another thing! I don't know what got into him the other night, but the boy could not stop laughing. He thought everything was soooo funny. I caught some of it on video, but the video quality isn't the greatest. It was dark because we were getting ready for bed, but you can still hear his hysterical laughter perfectly. HOWEVER, I can't get it to upload. GRRR...Sorry, I don't have time to figure it out tonight. But I promise it will be up soon (along with the eating one!!!)

Love you all!!!

No comments: