Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our Monday Post for Christine...


So our good friend Christine decided I need to post every Monday form now on. And I told her that I would try. Don't hold your breath...but I'll try. Logan has his 4 month well-baby check-up tomorrow, so I'll definitely be posting after that, but for now, this is whats up: Logan is laughing all the time. Eventually we'll get it on video. It's probably the cutest thing EVER.

Also, I finally got the Classic Pooh mobile I wanted from Target. I've wanted this thing for ever and I finally got it for his crib. And the best part: He LOVES it!!! He'll sit there and watch it until it stops. It's adorable AND it keeps him entertained. God Bless those people at Target.

So lastly, Logan is babbling all the time now, too. He's quite the chatter box and he comes up with the most interesting stories. So here's a video of that. Well, love you all and miss you even more!!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Can I keep your next child? There's only so much cuteness one family can handle.