Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...




We put it up last Sunday, but I've been too busy writing final papers and studying for final exams that I just haven't had time to post. But, better late than never...

Also, Logan must have touched the camera lens at some point because there is a smudge in the same spot on all the pictures. The joys of having a curious 18 month old!!! Speaking of which, now that Logan is 18 months old, he is starting nursery!!!! (For those of you not familiar with the way the nursery works in our Church, kids 18 months and up stay with their families for sacrament meeting, but then go to nursery for the next two hours. It's glorious!!!!!) So Logan went for the first time yesterday. I dropped him off and he didn't even notice I had left. There were too many toys and friends. I was almost sad that he didn't protest my leaving. Well, it didn't last long. About 10 minutes later, another kid hit him and he flipped out. So I stayed to calm him down and then was able to leave again. We'll see how it goes when we move to a new ward...I'm a bit more nervous about that.

And that brings us to moving. I have arrangements for Theresa to watch Logan the day we move. And we rented our U-Haul. And I packed one box of knick-knacks and two boxes of books. And that's it. And we move 16 days from today. Oh, boy.

2 comments:

Dani said...

You SOOO need me to come pack you up! I'm so happy that you guys get to move into that bigger place! Love you.

debbie said...

Let me know the day and time you will be cleaning!