Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Deep In The Heart Of Texas...

Oh man did we have an AWESOME time. And I took a ton...and I mean a TON of pictures. So I think I may break it up day-by-day. Because a week with my Bests in Texas deserves a post per day. So, without further ado, Day 1:




The flight was great. Direct flights = Godsend. Layovers = the devil. If only Delta would create a direct flight from Salt Lake to Rochester, then we'd be in business. Until then, I will just have to look forward to taking another non-stop to San Antonio. Anyways, the kids were perfect on the plane. We had seats right behind first class, so we had like 3 or 4 feet of space for Miss K to crawl around in. It was handy. And Logan was very well behaved...he watched his new favorite movie ("Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs") and enjoyed his snacks. And Before we knew it:



REUNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the day was pretty low-key (as it should be on travel days) so Dani and I spent it chatting, taking a tour of her GORGEOUS home, and watching the boys do this pretty much all afternoon:



Stay tuned for days 2 thru 7!!! (Yes, you heard me. Day 7. That will be a fun post!!!)

3 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

I'm glad the plane flight went so well!

D said...

I approve of Logan's favorite movie. And of your visit to some of my favorite people. Glad you had such a great time. I look forward to more photos.

Dani said...

Remember that time you came to visit me in Texas? Best. Time. Ever.