Saturday, March 20, 2010

HUZZAH!!!

I am participating in a "Writing Marathon" this weekend. It is being hosted by one of my former creative writing teachers (I almost said "old," but she would kill me) via her blog Throwing Up Words. And I just reached one of my goals. 10,000 words. Can you believe that????? AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! Granted, my original *impossible* goal was to get in 10,000 a day (for three days) and that didn't happen, but I've hit the 10,000 mark!!!!! Sure it's taken two days to get there, but I did it!!!!! EEEEE!!!!!

2 comments:

D said...

Sweet! I think Ann Dee was on my London study abroad with me. :) That was 12 years ago now...when did I get old?

Jess said...

YAY!!! Man, 10,000 in a day for three days? You ARE ambitious! Then again, I'm also the slowest writer in the whole entire world, so maybe 10,000 is attainable for normal people... Congrats, pal! Promise me you'll share your book with me when you're all done?