Friday, October 31, 2008

Family Foto Friday...

This one is for my two favorite guys in the whole world:


It's a totally random shot, but they are both handsome! Plus the sunset in the background was sweet. So why, you may ask, is this a picture of Zac and Logan instead of a Halloween one? Well, that is a good question. My first response would be that I don't have a picture of Logan in his costume uploaded yet. And the second reason I would give is because these two guys are precious. They went and got me a dozen roses this morning just because (and I quote from the card), "We love you and we're lucky to have you in our lives." So kisses to my two favorite boys in the whole world!!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Logan looks so grown up!

Dani said...

Logan DOES look so grown up! You've got super boys. I miss you and them.