Was really cold. And sad because Mat and Dani and James were not present. Because for some reason they moved to freaking San Antonio. *Sigh* Anyways, we had a lot of fun Last Year at the Homecoming parade so we wanted to hit it up again this year.
Similarities from last year to this year:
1. I wore the same sweatshirt.
2. We went to Brick Oven afterwards.
3. We got a lot of candy.
Differences from last year to this year:
1. Sans Mat, Dani, and James.
2. Sans Stormtroopers (again, see the post from Last Year)
3. Logan isn't a tiny baby anymore!
4. Aunt Liz came with us and took some super cute pictures:
So yeah...that's what happened. I also had Liz take a picture of the Tubas in honor of Uncle Steeeeeve again, but I don't have that picture yet. I'll add it when I get it, though :-)