Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Snapshots...




The ones of Logan are stolen from Liz. 'Cause she's amazing. The one of me is at 30 weeks. This silly little girl has been lying sideways (or "transverse" if you want to be all technical about it) for the last month or so. My doctor said she wouldn't worry about trying to turn her until I was at least 34 weeks and that she would probably end up flipping on her own.


And last night she did.

I first started feeling VERY pregnant yesterday. Like my stomach was sticking out super far (as opposed to the picture, where I just felt wide). Then I noticed I was using the restroom about every hour, I was having the worst heartburn of my life, and I could no longer feel a head on one side of my uterus and a bum on the other. I'm all squishy on the sides now! So hurray for that. Yes, it means I may be a bit more uncomfortable in bladder and heartburn terms, but I can deal with that if my little girl will cooperate with my attempt at "natural" childbirth...which wouldn't be happening if I had to have a c-section!

7 comments:

Sara said...

You're so cute being all pregnant and stuff. It sounds like you're doing great! Miss you!

debbie said...

Hey, Sarah! I got released today! I'm glad your baby turned - it's nice to not have to worry about her being in a weird position. So did you ever talk to Boo about her natural birth? When are you coming by the quad?

Sarah Steele said...

Miss you too, Sara! I love hearing about your double-wide in Texas. And Debbie got released?!?!?!?! AHHH!!! Who did they call? And no I haven't talked to Boo yet, but I'm looking forward to it. And maybe sometime this week...but not tomorrow when it's supposed to be like 90. Ew.

Celeste said...

awwwwww so cute and preggers. and I dunno who Liz is, but you're right. She's amazing.

Dani said...

I love that top!

Brad and Hailey said...

I'm glad she turned for you! I am so sick of getting up to pee EVERY hour throughout the night now! :( We can do it! ;) Not too long now!!!

Lisa said...

You look SO cute! I bet you're getting anxious. I know I am, already! Good Luck with everything.