Saturday, April 3, 2010

Logan's First Movie...

Zac has been talking about taking Logan to see a movie for a while now and I've been hesitant. Mainly because I knew if he acted up in the theater, I would be the one missing out on the movie. But when Savannah offered to babysit Miss K yesterday afternoon (and I had the day off from work), it seemed like the perfect opportunity to take him to a matinée of "How to Train Your Dragon."

(Sorry this is blurry...Zac took it. And he only took one of Logan and me. Boo.)



And he was a perfect little movie-viewer! The only time he got out of his seat was when there was about 10 minutes left and all he did was walk out onto the steps and sat there for a minute or two. He also had a hard time getting the concept of the 3D glasses so every few minutes he would take them off, only to put them back on a few seconds later. In retrospect, I think I would have taken him to a milder (it was fairly violent and scary for a two-and-a-half-year-old in my opinion), non-3D movie, but he still had a good time. And we had a fun time, too!

No comments: