Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Snapshots...

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday and got Aunt Liz to tag along so we got some cute pictures. I only have access to a few so far, but they are blog-worthy:




We got the kids' pumpkins there and grabbed 2 for Zac and myself at the grocery store on the way home. We'll probably carve them tonight since this next week and a half will be busy. I have 2 baby blankets, a Halloween costume, and a scrapbook to finish...not to mention Zac's best friend Matt is coming out from NY for a visit on Wednesday (until next Monday!!!), and then I have to gear up for my flight home with the kids. We leave on the 30th!!!!

All in all, I'm looking forward to the trip back to NY. Sure, the reason behind it sucks (you know, my dad's crappy heart), but I'm grateful for my wonderful family that decided it was important for me to be there and are flying me and the kids back. I'm also grateful that I don't have any responsibilities keeping me in Utah and that I am able to fly back for such an extended period of time.

Well, back to the sewing machine :-)

Follow-up: I did not touch my sewing machine tonight, nor did we carve pumpkins. But tomorrow is another day. For now, I'm trying to win blog giveaways and here is one of the newest ones: on Thrifty Northwest Mom. And, like I've said before, feel free to sign-up and if you win, send it to me :-)

2 comments:

Momma Steele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad and Hailey said...

cute pictures! Can't wait to see more :)