Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You Know I'm All About Winning Contests...

Or at least entering. I rarely even win anything. In fact, the last contest I actually remember winning was in 3rd grade. It was a US Postal Service thing...something to do with outer space and space travel. So I drew a sweet picture of the solar system (back when Pluto was still a planet) and colored the entire background black. I'm fairly certain I won because of the time it clearly took me to color around all the stars and planets. That was talent for a third grader.

Anyways, I'm entering another contest that I need to blog about in order to have a chance at winning. It's my friend's sister-in-law. She is a photographer offering a free session. And we all know how precious it would be with a new baby in the family. So here's her blog:

Red Bean Photography

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sorry you didn't win the cute socks :( I hope you get this one though!!! Good luck!