Saturday, January 5, 2008

Baby's 1st Christmas...






Christmas eve was nice. I guess Zac's brother and his wife put together a program for the family. Zac's Grandparents came over and so did his cousins Ana, Alex, and their families and we all had dinner. The program was nice...especially when Joel added his own spin on the Christmas hymns...hahaha! If you've never heard Joel sing, well, you're missing out. It was fabulous :) After that, we all opened presents from Zac's grandparents and our pajamas that Jaylene makes for all the kids every year. Logan even got ones that matched Zac's. It was cute!

Christmas morning at Zac's we opened the rest of our presents. I got a vest from Old Navy from Matt, a ton of great stocking stuffers, and a "new" digital camera from Zac's parents. And Zac got me two new pairs of shoes that I wanted! I gave him some cologne from Abercrombie and Fitch, and he got a new computer program form his parents. He also got a Tetris Cube and another hand puzzle thing from his brother Jon. And Logan made out like a bandit. He got a Zoo thing with 2 monkeys, a parrot, and bananas that make noise, clothes, bowls from Ikea!, a bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now, and, my favorite, a HUGE playground ball that was bigger than him. I'm sad we had to leave it, but there was no way it was going to fit in our luggage.

Later, we went to my parents' house. There, Zac got sneakers from me and I got a Rachael Ray cookbook from him. Yay! My parents totally spoiled me with a TON of new kitchen things...pie server, ladles, a pastry board, blah blah blah, and my mom even made me a new apron! Zac got new gloves, a sweater from the Gap, etc. I won't bore you. We were pretty excited. And then Logan, again, was spoiled rotten. More cute clothes, toys, baby food, and my favorite, a Winter Coat from Baby Gap! He's sooo cute in it!

After that was Christmas at my Aunt Karen and Uncle Ed's with the family. We got a bunch of stuff there, too. And the best gift Logan got: My rocking horse from my first Christmas. He doesn't quite get it yet, but he will!

It was a great Christmas this year. However, we got so much stuff, we had to bring back 3 more bags with us than we went to New York with. OYE!

No comments: