Sunday, January 27, 2008

Snap, Crackle, and Pop...

So I was laying in bed the other night in that half-asleep, drowsy state. And I thought I heard a really weird noise. So then I was a bit more alert and head Zac grumbling to himself in the living room. I thought about the noise and it kind of sounded like rushing water, but kind of sounded like a plastic bag crumpling. And it also sounded like breaking glass. So I called out, "did something break?" and Zac came in and gave me my slippers. I walked out into the living room and saw this:

The glass on the front of our entertainment stand shattered! The door broke off a while ago, so we just had the glass panel wedged in the opening. I guess the pressure was just too much because the whole thing smashed to pieces. And the whole time we were cleaning it up, the broken pieces were popping and cracking and breaking into smaller pieces. It sounded like a bowl of Rice Crispies. A bowl of DEADLY Rice Crispies. So aside form the fact that it was 1:00 in the morning and it took us a good hour to pick and vacuum all the pieces, it looked cool at least.

In other news...well, there is no other news, currently. Logan likes his rocking horse. That's all :-)

No comments: